TAFB's Learning Garden also hosted a Vermicomposting project day where volunteers helped assemble two different styles of worm composting bins.
Keep us up to date on what you've been doing at your garden. Visit our working group page here.
Sharpen your gardening skills at these local workshops:
- What to Plant When - Fort Worth - February 11th
- Planning Your Spring Garden - Fort Worth - February 20th
- The Garden that Heals - Dallas - February 27th
- Raising Chickens in the Garden - Fort Worth - March 19th
- Composting 101 - Fort Worth - March 31st
- Making Recycle Seed Paper - Fort Worth - April 2nd
|Plenty of good produce still|
growing in North TX!
|Get your spring garden planned now!|
|If it's cold outside, start a worm bin inside!|
|Plenty of work left to do in garden!|